3rd rock ultrasound
103 Inlet way,
Columbia, SC 29229
1. Can I take the Vascular Access Course and the Introductory Emergency Ultrasound Course?
The Introductory Course also includes the Vascular Access course, so you will get both courses for the price of one! No need to take both courses.
2. How do I get a discount code?
Discount codes are offered to repeat customers who have purchased either our online or onsite course. Keep in mind that we do offer an automatic discount when you bundle the purchase of multiple courses.
3. What is our student to instructor ratio in lab?
We strive to provide an excellent learning environment in our training lab sessions. Our student to instructor ratio is 4:1 or even less in some courses.
4. What machines do we use in our training labs?
We have a wide variety of machines that participants can use during the lab sessions. We typically have the following machines available during the hands on sessions; Sonosite, Terason, Philips, Mindray, Zonare
5. Do I have to be a physician to take the course?
No. We train a wide variety of medical professionals that attend our courses. Most often we training Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Medical Students, Residents, Fellows, Sonographers